Adobe Dreamweaver CC
32 Hours / 180 Days / Self-Paced
At the end of this class students will be able to create and manage web sites using Adobe Dreamweaver. Students will insert pictures and media objects into web pages. Students will use Cascading Style Sheets to format web pages. Students will use layers and tables for designing layout for pages. Students will manage sites using Dreamweaver's site management tools. Students will need a copy of Dreamweaver. A 30-day evaluation version is available.
ATTENTION: This course has a strict start and end date. When a student enrolls into this course, they will need to work with one of our Training Assessment Managers (TAMs) to choose a start date before they can be enrolled in their course.
- Student will define a Dreamweaver site and create basic web page.
- Students will create a page layout for a web page.
- Students will manage cascading styles sheets in their Dreamweaver projects.
- Students will create a template for their Dreamweaver website.
- Students will add text and images to their web pages in Dreamweaver.
- Students will add navigation and interactivity to their web pages in Dreamweaver.
- Students will add Flash animation to a web page and design forms.
- Students will create a website that uses data from a database.
- Students will publish their websites to a web server.
- Students use Dreamweaver and the skills learned in this class to create a web site.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/Headphones to listen to Dialogue steaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept Cookies
- Disable Pop-up Blocker.
** Outlines are subject to change, as courses and materials are updated. Software is not included with the purchase of the course, unless otherwise specified.
Students are responsible for the purchase and installation of the necessary course software. **