Adobe InDesign CC
32 Hours / 180 Days / Self-Paced
Adobe InDesign allows you to design and produce stunning documents on your desktop printer or using a professional printer. Or convert your documents to PDF format or publish them on a website. This class will walk you through setting up the InDesign workspace, adding text and graphics to your document, creating layouts with frames and applying formatting with styles. Students will need a copy of InDesign. A trial version is available.
ATTENTION: This course has a strict start and end date. When a student enrolls into this course, they will need to work with one of our Training Assessment Managers (TAMs) to choose a start date before they can be enrolled in their course.
- Students will get familiar with the InDesign environment.
- Students will add objects to their InDesign documents.
- Student will import text into their documents, edit text and apply formatting.
- Students will add color to objects in their documents and manage the color settings.
- Students will define styles for text formatting in their documents.
- Students will import and link graphic with their documents.
- Students will add tables and table formatting to their documents.
- Students will add transparency to objects in their documents.
- Students will manage long documents and prepare their documents for printing.
- Students will create a document to show what they have learned in the class.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/Headphones to listen to Dialogue steaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept Cookies
- Disable Pop-up Blocker.
** Outlines are subject to change, as courses and materials are updated. Software is not included with the purchase of the course, unless otherwise specified.
Students are responsible for the purchase and installation of the necessary course software. **