Adobe Premiere CC
32 Hours / 180 Days / Self-Paced
Adobe Premiere gives you powerful video and audio editing tools. Students will add transitions, special effects, graphics, titles, and music to their Premiere projects. Students will adjust the image quality of the video and edit and mix the sound track. Students will build picture-in-picture effects, create animated titles, record voice-overs, add motion effects, and publish the results to a variety of formats. Students will create streaming video for playback on a web site. Students must have a copy of Adobe Premiere. A 30-day trial is available.
ATTENTION: This course has a strict start and end date. When a student enrolls into this course, they will need to work with one of our Training Assessment Managers (TAMs) to choose a start date before they can be enrolled in their course.
- Students will identify the tools available to them for importing, viewing and editing their programs in Premiere.
- Students will manage their media assets in their Premiere projects.
- Students will create cuts only video and then add transitions to their Premiere projects.
- Students will add dynamic titles to their Premiere video projects.
- Students will use Premiere to add video effects to their projects and clips.
- Students will use Premiere to add and edit audio in their video projects.
- Students will use Premiere to composite films and add color effects.
- Students will manage and export their Premiere projects.
- Students will work with Premiere and other applications.
- Students will create a final project using what they have learned in this course.
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/Headphones to listen to Dialogue steaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept Cookies
- Disable Pop-up Blocker.
** Outlines are subject to change, as courses and materials are updated. Software is not included with the purchase of the course, unless otherwise specified.
Students are responsible for the purchase and installation of the necessary course software. **