Any Two CompTIA+ Courses
180 Hours / 12 Months / Self-Paced
This course allows students to bundle together any two of our CompTIA+ courses. Students can choose from: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Linux+, or CompTIA Server+.
This course includes FREE access for 12 months to a cloud based lab platform to assist students develop the practical information technology (IT) skills necessary to succeed in high in demand IT jobs. This cloud based lab solution uses real equipment that enables our students to execute each practical task in a safe environment that is accessible from anywhere without needing to buy their own hardware or risk damage to their own system.
Along with providing the necessary hardware in a virtual environment, students gain access to high quality practical exercises that cover many of the exam topics they will encounter on their certifying exams.
The outline for this course will vary based on which two courses the student chooses.
All necessary materials are included.
This course prepares students to take their two chosen CompTIA certification exams.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended.
- Minimum Pentium 400 Mhz CPU or G3 Macintosh. 1 GHz or greater CPU recommended.
- 256MB RAM minimum. 1 GB RAM recommended.
- 800x600 video resolution minimum. 1025x768 recommended.
- Speakers/Headphones to listen to Dialogue steaming audio sessions.
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 9, 10
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- OpenSUSE Linux 9.2 or higher.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Google Chrome is recommended.
- Firefox 13.x or greater.
- Internet Explorer 6.x or greater.
- Safari 3.2.2 or greater.
- Adobe Flash Player 6 or greater.
- Oracle Java 7 or greater.
- Adobe Reader 7 or greater.
Web Browser Settings:
- Accept Cookies
- Disable Pop-up Blocker.
** Outlines are subject to change, as courses and materials are updated. Software is not included with the purchase of the course, unless otherwise specified.
Students are responsible for the purchase and installation of the necessary course software. **