Two Worker Shortage Challenges and Their Training Solutions (2018-09-20)
Great article written by our very own Dr. Victoria Steeger for Training Industry’s magazine, she is the vice president of partner development and communications for ProTrain, LLC, a grant reviewer for the U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Department of Education, and a reviewing editor of three professional international journals. “Too many jobs, not enough workers” was...
5 Things you didn’t know about CompTIA A+ (2018-09-01)
1. It’s not just about Windows and PCs. While previous versions of the A+ certification exams focused on supporting Windows-based desktops and laptops, the current version reflects a major shift in the IT support role. Instead of a PC break-fix model driving required skills, the 900 series focuses on supporting a user’s ability to access...
FREE Career-Building Courses (2018-08-20)
We have great news to help you enhance your job and career success immediately! At ProTrain, we never stop trying to enhance your job opportunities and career success. ProTrain understands that real-world Workforce Development Skills are necessary to get good, high paying jobs and succeed in a career. Knowledge is not enough. Employers are looking for employability skills. Top...
Founded in 2004, ProTrain offers quality classroom and online training. We provide a CE-Turnkey
Solution and partnership opportunities for institutions of higher learning to provide programs to various
verticals such as Military Tuition Assistance (TA), Military Spouses (MyCAA), Wounded Warriors, Veterans,
Unemployed (WIA), Corporate and Individuals.
ProTrain is an affordable solution for students seeking to
prepare for an in-demand career that will help move them and America forward to achieve the goal of
Education 2 Employment! Personal Training Assessment Managers will work with you throughout the entire
process before, during and after to assist with the student’s program of study.
At ProTrain, we realize that learning is a commitment that we are all making to have a better future.
Our clients’ needs (partners and students) are paramount. We are committed to your success and ours,
one student at a time.
ProTrain, LLC, is dedicated to quality educational services at an affordable cost, in the classroom or
online, ensuring success in the workforce through the active engagement of direct relationships with
universities, community colleges, educational entities and corporations throughout the United States
ProTrain proudly adheres to 4 core values:
1) Anticipating, understanding, meeting and exceeding our customers' evolving needs.
2) Respecting our clients' time, patronage and desire for high-quality and good value.
3) Flexibility in providing a wide range of educational programs and pathways.
4) Continuous commitment to service and support throughout the entire process.